Computer Based Training
Table of Contents
- Computer Based Training (CBT) includes any self-training aids provided by ZLC. This can be Slides, Videos, Interactive Software Applications, etc...
- These training resources are an effective means to reduce the amount of one-on-one hours needed with instructors and can even act as a supplement or training enhancement during sessions.
- CBTs will be assigned by in-processing checklists or assigned by ARTCC Management (including training staff) when necessary.
Note: The following will be assigned by your instructor as appropriate.
- 1 In-Scope Reference (ISR)
- 2 Initial Altitude Assignment
- 3 Textual Coordination
- 4 ZLC Commands Practice
- ZLC Site Reference Commnads
- External Site Reference Commands
- DP & STAR In-Scope Reference
- FAA Charts Recall
- Phraseology & General Help
- Ground to Ground Communication
- General Commands
- View Commands
- Flight Strip/Data Tag Commands
- Scope De-Clutter/Diagram Setup
- ATC to Pilot Text-General
- ATC to Pilot Text-DEL/GND/TWR
- ATC to Pilot Text-Radar
- 5 RADAR Identification
- 6 ZLC Pre-Departure Clearances