Table of Contents
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 48hrs TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR LOGIN INFO.
Here at ZLC we pride ourselves in our ability to provide realistic air traffic control (ATC) services to pilots using the real world operating procedures.
Of course, we realize the limitations of the network and different level of users, so we attempt to bridge the gap and provide our ATC with an extreme amount of resources to be able to do their job in a timely and accurate manner.
Through your studies with us, you will learn about a system we refer to as In-Scope Reference (ISR) where most of your data that would be normally memorized by the hundreds of controllers in the real world, is only a few keystrokes away for you. This is only one of many resources we provide our ATC.
To get you set up with ZLC and begin acquiring these skills, please keep this page bookmarked during your in-processing time to help guide you through the process.
- Shortly after being accepted to ZLC, you will receive an email that gives you your login credentials for the Resource Center that has been made for you.
- The email will have a subject line of "Your personal access to rc.zlcartcc.com".
- Your Username for the site will always be your VATSIM CID number.
- Discord Voice Application - Setup will be covered in your assigned Computer Based Training orientation.
- It is highly suggested that you Opt-In to "Receive Broadcast Emails" from VATUSA. You may do this by logging into VATUSA.net and selecting the option here: https://www.vatusa.net/my/profile
- If you have any questions or issues, contact the DATM as soon as possible. ZLC-DATM at VATUSA.NET
Follow every step below in order to expedite your in-processing and training for ZLC ARTCC.
- Ensure your email address registered with VATSIM is monitored regularly and check spam folder for important communications from VATSIM, VATUSA, and ZLC. (VATSIM Code of Conduct section A.5)
- Read the ARTCC Policy Manual and add emails to your email contacts as instructed. This can be found in the Resources section on this site https://rc.zlcartcc.com